About Cheap Chick Home Contact

Friday 2 December 2011

Let's get this party started


I'll admit that I'm a Cheap Chick but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the finer things in life.
The best thing is that when it comes to revamping your house, you don't have to spend a fortune.
Incredible finds can be found anywhere...you just need to dig. Friends, I'm here to help. Join me on an incredible journey to find beautiful items at bargain prices.


Let's get started.....First take a look at my most recent project...HOME.
So we just bought a house that is need of some TLC (ok a MAJOR overhaul)


(Here's the outside...not too bad? Just wait)


(The living/storage room)

(The view from dining room to the kitchen)

(Voila...The Kitchen....Yummy)


Okay, so I don't want to come across as Negative Nelly (also a Cheap Chick from what I've heard) because this house does have incredible potential. That's why I'll show you what's possible all within budget when you have a vision. Time to go shopping...I'll show you what I find shortly! 

Ash
Cheap Chick


No comments:

Post a Comment