About Cheap Chick Home Contact

Monday 23 January 2012

Delicious Designs


So apparently I need to squish into a bathing suit in 6 days. It's definitely a depressing thought but instead of going to the gym, I opted for a slice of pie.  The Pie Shack is in my hood and not only does it do a rockin' good pie, the decor is also pretty damn tasty.


Warm & Fuzzy, just like Christmas!
Tim ( The Friendliest Guy Ever) will be the first to tell you that he turns to the team at Flik & Co to help decorate the shack. The detail is truly incredible and almost appears effortless. It motivates you to want to paint the frame on that old mirror or reupholster that wrank living room chair.




Doesn't this make you want to experiment with Driftwood?
Remember when you threw out that old door.....



The door is now a table...knock, knock


The bottom line is that inspiration is all around us. I'm a sucker for good food but I also appreciate delicious design, especially when it's attainable. The decor at The Pie Shack motivates me to be crafty and creative with items around the house.  If only it could motivate me to go to the gym!






For more info visit: thepieshack.ca  
                         flikandcompany.com


No comments:

Post a Comment